Remotely is a professional development community and think tank, and we have three primary activities:
- We host a private member community for people who work remotely or manage remote workers.
- We offer curriculum to help both individuals and companies be RemoteReady.
- We evangelize and drive thought leadership around remote work best practices by convening a RemoteReady Council of leaders in the space and conducting first-party research.
Employees have long known the value of working remotely, and over time, organizations have been shifting more to accommodating alternative working locations and distributed teams. The COVID19 pandemic has accelerated this shift drastically. The enforced shelter-in-place mandates helped organizations realize that managing effectively with a more fully remote workforce is entirely possible, but it has also revealed how we all could benefit from new standards and best practices around this reality.
- Anyone can receive our newsletter and read select blog content and research shared on this web site.
- Join as a community member, and you can have access to additional resources curated for the remote professional, conversational forums to connect and learn with other community members, and curricula developed to help our members move their life-work goals forward. Visit our Join page to learn more about our two membership levels and their benefits.
- See question 4 for information on how organizations can participate.
There are two ways for organizations to participate in Remotely beyond buying bulk memberships for their staff:
- Join The RemoteReady Council of thought leaders who will work with us to shape the future of remote work. Council members will help drive the future of our research and standards development, gain insights into the latest trends in remote work management and life-work integration, foster connections with other remote work leaders, deliver professional development benefits to their employees, and enjoy a spotlight shone on their thought leadership in this space and support of their workforce during this seismic shift. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Be a part of the Remotely Premium Member Ecosystem Package, a highly curated package of offerings, discounts, and benefits for Remotely Premium Members only. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Non-members can buy tickets to many individual webinars and courses, however certain courses and Masterminds will only be accessible to members of the Remotely private community. See a list of upcoming events available for non-members here.